Effective market communication has become increasingly important as management teams realize they can no longer rely on increasing profits, increasing dividends, and increasing stock markets to drive their share price. For a listed company’s share price to reflect fair value, it is fundamental that investor relations program is well managed and executed. This also allows management to concentrate on managing the business, rather than managing the market.
Richmond IR offers its clients comprehensive strategic investor relations Market Advice that can (if desired) encompass every aspect of their investor relations strategy, function, and communications.
Richmond IR’s extensive financial market experience and expertise to maximize a company’s visibility and profile and achieve a fair market valuation through:
- developing, implementing and executing an appropriate investor relations strategy and program
- clearly communicating a company’s investment case and key messages
- reducing management time dedicated to investor issues
- building visibility and credibility with institutional investors, research analysts and brokers
- creating long-term relationships between investors, research analysts, brokers and the company
- building a relevant and supportive share register
- analyzing and managing market expectations
- providing up to date market intelligence and knowledge
- building internal investor relations capabilities.